Get Ready With Me! Not Featuring Wowder!
Wowder broke me the F out. Like real bad. I'm still coming back from it. That nice makeupless-filterless selfie I took like 2 weeks ago? Long gone. I'm so sad!! I wanted to love it so much! It looked SO good for a solid 20 minutes. The product lives up to what it says but I am just not meant for powder. It doesn't matter what I use, if its a powder, it's going to feel tight and dry my skin out to no end. Having sensitive skin is so much fun....
I may be a Glossier rep but I'm not going to lie EVER! I thought it was going to work on my under eyes because its so finely milled andddddddd nope. Not that either. It just all around was a bust for me. Glossier was so lovely to refund me immediately and I got my Milky Jelly Cleanser and the Jam Generation G Lip instead. I know this has worked really well for most people but I wouldn't recommend to those with dry AND sensitive skin.
So this is going to be a GRWM with no Wowder, sorry y'all! This will also be a GRWM that is based off my entire morning, not just what I put on my face! I don't make checklists or sit down and eat breakfast or make my damn bed. This is tha realest.. Everything is linked if you're wondering where I snag any of it!
Step 1: Cleanse. I cleanse with my Yes To Carrots Cream Cleanser. Some mornings I will scrub with my Yes To Grapefruit Scrub if my face is really dry.
Step 2: Moisturize! The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer. I use a thin layer of my eye cream from Mario Badescu Hyrolnic Eye Cream. I let that soak in and then go in with a really thin layer my Glossier Priming Moisturizer.
Step 3: Drink my green juice and prep my breakfast while all of that soaks in! Feed and let Lucy out, prep the coffee & lunch!
Step 4: Hair- Attempt to do something decent with it. It needs to be chopped off and soon! I can't wait-- when it gets too long there is no managing this nest.
Step 5: MAKEUP! Favorite part! It's even more minimal than last time... In this order:
- Nars Sheer Glow in Fiji all over the face.
- Conceal trouble areas with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20.
- Conceal under eyes with Glossier Stretch Concealer in medium and a streak of Maybelline Age Rewind in light.
- Fill in brows with L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in dark brunette and set with any hairspray around.
- Warm the perimeter of the face with Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in light.
- Bring some color back to the face with Tarte amazonian blush in paaarty.
- Swipe some Flower Child from the Tartlette in Bloom palette over the lids.
- Curl lashes and finish with the L'Oreal Lash Paradise (yes, its everything you dreamed of and more).
- Finish off with the lips with Balm Dot Com and Gen G lippie!
My makeup takes a solid 5 minutes lately. I've been really trying to get more sleep so I stay in bed as long as possible now.
For the millionth time, I am a Glossier rep!! Get summm for 20% off your first order and free shipping with 2 items or more!
Step 6: Outfit- Be the most basic bitch possible and run out the door as fast as I can to beat traffic! The quality of this photo is so awful but its so cute.
What does your morning look like!?