Top 5 High End Products.
While going throguh all of my products I was SO surprised at how much MORE drugstore products I have than high end. I have a really solid mix of both but for some reason I still use way more drugstore. Below I have my top 5 "high end" products listed. I was shocked by 3 of these because I really thought about what I actually use every day instead of things that I really love once in awhile.
1. Tarte Tartlette in Bloom Palette, $46. First thing, it smells so good. I like makeup that smells good which makes a lot of sense considering I have sensitive skin??? Anyway, I do really like this palette and I use it every single day!! They blend so easy and are really creamy shadows. Tarte makes the best shadows!
2. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, $47. I have been using this for liiiiike 4 years now and no other foundation has touched my face. I've gone through at least 10 bottles of it. I don't use foundation on a regular basis now but seriously, its so good. It has the perfect yellow undertones for my skin tone and a flawless natural finish that never cakes. It also photographs beautifully!
3. Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector, $36. I went back and forth on this one a lot because I really like my NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer too but I think this one is just better all around. It melts into my skin better and has better coverage. I feel like the NARS one doesn't absorb as well and the coverage is lighter.
4. Generation G Lipstick, $18: I surprised myself on this one. I am not a big lipstick person. I usually use sheer balms or lip liners versus matte lipsticks, especially when reaching for a bold color. I like the colors I wear to sheer out, so I always layer over my Balm Dot Com. I have this in every color besides Cake (I just don't think it would do anything for me, lets get serious though, I'll buy it). These are by far my favorite lipsticks and I use them every single day.
5. Glossier Priming Moisturizer, $25. This was also a hard choice because I really love my Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer but if I had to chose one, it would be this one because it does so much more! Its super hydrating, calms redness and preps the skin for makeup. It's become a staple in my skincare and makeup routine and I always have it on hand.
Don't forget that I am a Glossier Rep and if you shop my link you can get 20% off your first order and free shipping when you purchase 2 items or more!!
I hope you enjoyed this kind of post and I do plan to do more things like this!
Let me know what Top 5 products you want to see in the comments below!